Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Triumph Cruise

Sail Date: August 12, 2010

The ship was clean and well maintained, overall it was good.

Pros: Many bar tenders went out of their way to help all passengers, even when it was very busy. Room steward went above and beyond to help with any concerns. Many great staff.

Cons: Buffett didn't include normal veggies, I was hoping for steamed veggies, but everything is mixed in sauces, making them less healthy. FInding healthy low calorie foods was a challenge.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

I never found veggies on the buffett, where I ate most of the time. Everything is mixed and had sauces. I was hoping to find corn, beans, peas, things like that just basic veggies, steamed and healthy.
My children didn't care for Circle C, it was ran like a young childs camp and not that of older children and young teenagers.
Snorkeling is great and local shops cater well to the passengers.
Don't Miss: Great scuba diving!!!