Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

cruisin for the summer

Sail Date: July 31, 2010

it was a typical relaxing cruise but there were way too many usupervised children. I have 3 of my own with two grown up. I do not allow them to run the halls unsupervised out of respect for others trying to sleep.

Pros: doing what we want when we want

Cons: noisy cruise with kids running up and down the halls late at night

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

bathroom started to smell after the first 2 days.
Great service at the London room
Took the Fury catamaran for the third time to snorkel and beach break. Catamaran had alot of issues so we lost precious time to get into the town to shop and see the sites.
Don't Miss: great fish views snorkeling.
Belize City, Belize
rained alot in Belize so we did not get to see much.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Snorkeling is a must. Best coral reef I have ever seen. Not alot of fish but your mesmorized by the coral.