Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An Amazing Cruise!

Sail Date: May 01, 2010

First of all I want to say I had an amazing time on the Triumph. The satff on the Ship was amazing. Ship was huge and decorated very nicely. The ship was very clean. The staterooms were very clean and cozy. I loved everything about the ship . There was always something thing to do at all times. If you never been on the Triumph I'm recommending you to book a cruise on tthis ship you will never regret it.

Pros: I really loved the staff on the Triumph, everyone was very friendly.

Cons: what i like least was the shower it was small.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

This ship was decorated very nice each room had an amazing setting!
The food was awesone and cooked to your perfection. Your food is always fresh and health. There was always a diffrent dining time for your convenience.
The staterooms were very nice and clean you had everythng at you finger tips. I never had to ask for extra anything.
I have never seen a more friendly stafff. The Staff on this ship is awesome.
The funtimes was place on you bed everyday to let you know what was going on throughout the day. It even gave you a time and place of the event.
They had an awesome progrsm set up for the children and they're safety!
There was an diffrent event planned for them throughout the day for them.