Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean

Awesome Cruise!

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

I was so impressed by the staff especially that of the Cruise Director "Big Sexy" and Ass't. Cruise Director "Chicken". They had me laughing ANY time I saw them. We also loved Eddie and Laura. The Liars Club was the funniest I had ever seen. The ship was clean, Jury our cabin steward knocked my socks off with knowing my name from first meeting me and addressing me anytime he saw me in the hallway. My sister had never been catered to like that before and now she is HOOKED. The food was incredible, the entertainment was very enjoyable and I would definitely cruise on this ship again. The shows in the evening were impressive and had me in awe of what they could do on a little stage. I can't wait to go again and bring somebody else who hasn't been before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pros: I took my sister who had never been on one and she was still in awe at the end of the cruise. We hope to bring my inlaws sometime later this year as they have never been on one.

Cons: Thei airfare to get to New Orleans

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

Didn't use them this time, but have in the past and my son loved them. He can't wait to go back and he is saving his money...
I booked an inside cabin as I always do because it makes it easier for my 6 year to sleep longer, but this time I booked all the way forward and 2nd deck. I was fearful I would hear anchor, etc. but I did not. The space was plenty adequate for 2 people. I never saw an area that needed cleaning, there are so many public areas to relax that I couldn't use them all... The only thing little problem I had was the hair dryer in the bathroom, was old and kept falling apart in my hands as I would use it. But other than that AWESOME..
Dining times were great, not too early or not too late. We were both very impressed of the sushi station on board. I had never had that before and that was very good. The Dining Room staff was as always top notch and the food was incredible..
See comment about stateroom above in ship quality. It was great.
They never tire of answering a question or offering help if you look like you're LOST, which happened more than once. And it always seemed they never let my drink get empty before they were there offering a new one.
Amazing is all I have to say about that.