Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruisin is not for me!

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

The Carnival Triumph is an older ship. The staff do a very good job of keeping it clean though. Everything I came across was in working order. The swimming pools were extremely tiny and the size of bathtubs. Plus they were always packed with children. The same went for the jacuzzis. The lines for food at the south beach resteraunt weren't that bad. I was told though that there was 24 hour sushi and actually it was only from 5-8 every night. The clubs were ok. The dance music needed to be updated. Our room was an inside stateroom for 2 and it was TINY!! We could touch each wall with our arms outstretched. There also wasn't enough outlets for hairdryers, straightners, etc. I also wish they had more clocks on board. Our room was pitch black with no clock, so to see the time, you had to look at your cell phone (which I turned mine off to avoid any oversea charges), watch (which I don't own), or turn on the tv and find the channel that has the correct time. I couldnt' tell you how many times my mom would wake up and turn that tv on to see the time.

Pros: Laying on the beach deck

Cons: Feeling stressed to be on the cruise ship on time

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!