A "wave" Goodbye

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: December 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Triumph
It was amazing how the ship was always squeaky clean, but I never actually saw anyone cleaning it. The staff was very sneaky and very good. That is what I noticed constantly about this ship. The staff was very fun and really seem to enjoy thier jobs. I loved the on board entertainment. I didn't like the expensive drinks. I am in college and that is one of my favorite types of entertainment. I would have loved to pay a little extra down to get an open bar on the ship.

Pros: I loved the food and drinks, but most of all the steam room.

Cons: The luke warm hot tub

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!