Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

never use carnival again

Sail Date: July 01, 2009

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We were extremely disappointed to know that the hot tubs were not working the entire trip!!! The large slide was not working most of the trip. It operated for Approximately 1 hour during our excursion in st. john! We have a 6 & 8 year old and there wasn't much for them to do.The dining room had no children's menu. There were only 1 pool open most of the trip. Our pictures were ruined on the last day of trip(problems w/card), i wish they would have told us, instead they told us they would be printed and had us make several trips to the photo gallery. They need more kid friendly shows. They did love the magic show for sure. Had problems at the spa, I paid for my sister-in-law to have pedicure,plus myself. I recevied a wonderful pedicure(well worth 45 minutes), she had maybe 25minutes worth. I conplained on the ship, but nobody did anything about it. It seemed that carnival is the cheapest around, but have there handout for every little thing....Everything that was included was not operable, but everything you had to pay for was working fine! We had heard form another review that the hot tubs & slide were not working on a prior trip before ours.

Pros: dining room was the best, including the friendliness of the people

Cons: there were no hot tubs working and only 1 pool operating most of the time! No slide working....

Recommends Carnival Triumph? No.