Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Cruise!!!

Sail Date: August 01, 2008

My family, friends and myself cruised for the first time on the end of august of 08. We absolutely loved the cruise, staff and entertainment. The food was always good, drinks were not as expensive as I thought it would be. We truly did enjoyed ourselves. I would agree with other people too many children running around unsupervised and monopolizing the pool. Only con I would have is the calypso band played the same songs everyday and our room needed some remodeling it was a bit old. We enjoyed the day in Cozumel but did not realy care for Nassau Bahamas.

Pros: The staff's attention.

Cons: room a little dated, needs upgrading.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!