Go on Carnival but not the triumph

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: July 01, 2008
Ship: Carnival Triumph
Cruised twice before one with Caribbean princess ( excellent) and fascination (excellent) . this cruise was with 30 people including my family. My family was more entertaining than the entertainment on the ship. I felt I was being nickeled and dimed throughout the whole cruise. food quality and set up was horrible in buffet. half an hour wait on buffet line. dining room food was good but doesn't compare to princess cruises. i was disappointed. for 1100 dollars a person we should have gotten a lot more for our money. If you are looking to party to rap music all night, getting into trouble and have no care about amenities then this is the cruise for you. I would recommend Carnival valor which looked beautiful when it was docked next to triumph. I also heard from passengers on the valor that the food was great.

Pros: My family on board

Cons: the entertainment, food, service , old dirty ship. not enough time in jamaica. too much time in mexico.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? No.