Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

not good, food is NOT GOOD

Sail Date: July 13, 2008

Traveled As: Family w/young children

food is bad and not enough options always lines. DO NOT GIVE'em YOUR CREDIT CARD statement said an amount which was correct and when charged they charged $ 115.00 extra AND I TELL YOU I DID NOT SPEND MORE. they jacked my charge and now that I am off I am chasing carnival. NOT A GOOD THING TO GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pros: shows

Cons: food

Recommends Carnival Triumph? No.

George Town, Grand Cayman
cayman has not developed at all. port is lacking and boriing shops. I comment 'cause I was there yeras ago & same thing.
Don't Miss: miss everything
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
ocho rios always fun. dolphin cove ok not a huge thing anyway.
Don't Miss: rum cakes are good
catamaran excursion. bring food. they give you drinks but do not feed you but take you to island where food expensive.
Don't Miss: cozumel has developed to be good.