One of the best cruises so far by far!!

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 13, 2008
The ship Triumph was of course UNBELIEVABLE! Everything on it was very impressive. I liked the idea of having 24 hour pizza and New York style sandwiches. I sailed with 3 teenagers and never saw one of them till they came into bed at night. They had the best time! I thought the idea of the clubs and discos for them were fantastic! It was almost like everyone had they're own vacation.
We shopped in Cozumel. We have been to this port in the past and figured we'd get the shopping out of the way.
I can't begin to say enough about the beaches and this island. We went to 7 mile beach and walked most of it. There was not one spot on that beach that was not beautiful!! I wish we had more time on this Island. I think next time we may even book a week there .
Don't Miss: 7 mile beach and snorkling excursion. This island is the best for these things.
I wasn't very impressed with this Island. In fact, I was very disappointed. The island is very dirty and the islanders very pushy. They just don't take no for an answer.
Don't Miss: Dunn's River Falls

Pros: I liked the way we could book our bags to the airline and not have to worry about them till the airport.

Cons: I didn't like the fact that vwe were not told that we had to check in our liquor purchases.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!