Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful Ship

Sail Date: April 01, 2008

Ship was very beautiful and very clean. All the crew was very happy and always helpful. Room was very big and we got upgraded to the front of the ship to deck 7.

Pros: Ship was beautiful, staff was wonderful

Cons: Mountain to sea bike ride in Jamaica was terrible. Would definitely discontinue this excursion. I fell and after they asked me if I was alright they had me sign a waiver "that they were not responsible and did not want to see a doctor". Can you blame me for not wanting to see a doctor in Jamaica.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!