Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

The best vacation ever

Sail Date: April 19, 2008

This was my first cruise and I will be on many more Canival cruises. They left a lasting impression on me. The staff was wonderful, friendly and kind, plus the ones who saw me often called me by name. The food choices are excellent, the entertainment was great. I cannot thing of a single bad thing to say about my trip. Very family oriented, they cater to all ages. My friends and I have been reminicing everyday since we got back. We miss the animals left on our bed every night.

Pros: Everything, especially Lido Deck and the staff

Cons: I liked everything

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

San Juan, Puerto Rico
I did not get to see much because of the time we got there but I had a great dinner at one of the local restaurants and fun at a local night spot.
Don't Miss: Old San Juan with tour guide Kunta Kinte
Grand Turk Island
Unfortunately i did not see much of the island but I enjoyed the beach, the water was perfect and shallow enough to swim.
Don't Miss: Margaritaville (especially the bar in the middle of the pool)
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
I loved St. Thomas, the tour guide we had showed us all over the island. I had some great food at a local restaurant.
Don't Miss: Over looking Megans Bay from the top