Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

An okay cruise.

Sail Date: January 01, 2008

Room Type: Suite

The cruise was okay but I have been on better. My family and I had fun but my cousin had no fun at Camp Carnival watching a movie because she fell asleep along with the other kids and was woken up at 1 A.M. to go back to her room. My aunt had to go pck her up of course. Stay away from the buffet and if you dont feel like going to the dinning room then get to the buffet early and always check your food before eating it. The spa is great.. I spent most of my time there and the teen clubs were so much fun. The veiw of San Juan was terrible and the ride wasn't rocky.

Pros: almost everything..

Cons: except the food and Camp Carnival.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!