PREETIEST SHIP I HAVE BEEN ON

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 24, 2007
Ship: Carnival Triumph
There were more than enough hot tubs and four pools! minature golf,basketball,waterslide.ETC>ETC. The cruise director was very pleasant and all the cruise activity personnel were FUN!!

It was the best Carnival cruise I have been on. The shows were good but not the best I have seen,but they had there moments of AWE!!

We will definitely do Carnival again,but I like to do different ships each time.
It adds to the experience....
THE DOWNTOWN AREA LEAVES A LOT TO BE DESIRED--BEST SUGGESTION IS GO SNORKLING,MY HUSBAND LOVED THAT.
Don't Miss: SNORKEL
WE SAW THE RAIN FORREST-I MIGHT HAVE LIKED THE CITY TOUR AS WELL.IT IS A LONG DRIVE TO THE FORREST.
Don't Miss: AS YOU SAIL AWAY BE ON DECK TO SEE THE BEAUTIFUL FORT
Don't Miss: AS YOU SAIL AWAY BE ON DECK TO SEE THE BEAUTIFUL FORT
MUST SEE--WE HAD THE BEST DRIVER TO SEE THE CITY-HE GAVE US A 4 HOUR TOUR INSTEAD OF 2.5 HRS. THE VIEW FROM THE POINT WAS MAGNIFICENT
Don't Miss: THE POINT-DRIVE UP--DON'T TAKE THE SKI LIFT
Don't Miss: THE POINT-DRIVE UP--DON'T TAKE THE SKI LIFT
the water was very clear beautiful beach picnic food was perfect
Don't Miss: SNORKEL
the water was very clear beautiful beach picnic food was perfect

Pros: DECOR WAS ELEGANT

Cons: LEAST FAVORITE WAITOR

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!