Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

PREETIEST SHIP I HAVE BEEN ON

Sail Date: November 24, 2007

There were more than enough hot tubs and four pools! minature golf,basketball,waterslide.ETC>ETC. The cruise director was very pleasant and all the cruise activity personnel were FUN!!

It was the best Carnival cruise I have been on. The shows were good but not the best I have seen,but they had there moments of AWE!!

We will definitely do Carnival again,but I like to do different ships each time.
It adds to the experience....

Pros: DECOR WAS ELEGANT

Cons: LEAST FAVORITE WAITOR

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
the water was very clear beautiful beach picnic food was perfect
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
MUST SEE--WE HAD THE BEST DRIVER TO SEE THE CITY-HE GAVE US A 4 HOUR TOUR INSTEAD OF 2.5 HRS. THE VIEW FROM THE POINT WAS MAGNIFICENT
Don't Miss: THE POINT-DRIVE UP--DON'T TAKE THE SKI LIFT
Grand Turk Island
THE DOWNTOWN AREA LEAVES A LOT TO BE DESIRED--BEST SUGGESTION IS GO SNORKLING,MY HUSBAND LOVED THAT.
Don't Miss: SNORKEL
San Juan, Puerto Rico
WE SAW THE RAIN FORREST-I MIGHT HAVE LIKED THE CITY TOUR AS WELL.IT IS A LONG DRIVE TO THE FORREST.
Don't Miss: AS YOU SAIL AWAY BE ON DECK TO SEE THE BEAUTIFUL FORT
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Don't Miss: THE POINT-DRIVE UP--DON'T TAKE THE SKI LIFT
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Don't Miss: AS YOU SAIL AWAY BE ON DECK TO SEE THE BEAUTIFUL FORT
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
the water was very clear beautiful beach picnic food was perfect