Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Very disappointing cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2007

Ship is clean and stafff very accommodating and professional. My wife and I being over 70, found little activity. On three nights, the evening show started at 10:30. Due to our limited walking ability, very little time was spent off the ship - during port time, zero activities were in place for those that are impaired or have disabilities. Good ship for the young as party goes on till very late hours. Noise in corridor at 3:30 was unreal. If I was not already scheduled and committed for two Carnival cruises in November 07 and January 08, I would not sail with them again. Much more enjoyable cruising with Royal Caribbean and Celebrity.

Pros: Staff Service

Cons: Lack of entertainment for elderly

Recommends Carnival Triumph? No.