A good Cruise

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 22, 2007
Ship: Carnival Triumph
My first impression of the Triumph was that we would be sailing on a good ship. The check-in went fast and we were well taken care of. With 3000 people sailing with us, I was surprised it didn't take longer to check in. Our stateroom was clean and ready for us. Our steward came to introduce himself to us and remembered our names during the entire cruise. There were not any activities for young adults ages 18 to 20. It was a very boring trip for our grandson and his friend.
We did a horse and buggy trip at this port. There was a mix of nice and not so nice housing. hearing about the salt flats was interesting. I thought everything was too expensive. It was my most disappointing port.
Enjoyed the water! And the buffet put out by our ship.
Don't Miss: The swimming.
Enjoyed the water! And the buffet put out by our ship.
Don't Miss: The swimming.
Nothing was a waste of time here. We enjoyed going to the mountain top and seeing the view. Enjoyed experiencing the narrow roads and the hills and curves. We don't have that were we live.
Don't Miss: The mountain top.
The over all trip was worth it. I especially liked the Fort. We didn't eat in San Jaun.
Don't Miss: The mountain top.

Pros: The shows.

Cons: The food

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!