Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A good Cruise

Sail Date: September 22, 2007

My first impression of the Triumph was that we would be sailing on a good ship. The check-in went fast and we were well taken care of. With 3000 people sailing with us, I was surprised it didn't take longer to check in. Our stateroom was clean and ready for us. Our steward came to introduce himself to us and remembered our names during the entire cruise. There were not any activities for young adults ages 18 to 20. It was a very boring trip for our grandson and his friend.

Pros: The shows.

Cons: The food

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

San Juan, Puerto Rico
The over all trip was worth it. I especially liked the Fort. We didn't eat in San Jaun.
Grand Turk Island
We did a horse and buggy trip at this port. There was a mix of nice and not so nice housing. hearing about the salt flats was interesting. I thought everything was too expensive. It was my most disappointing port.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Nothing was a waste of time here. We enjoyed going to the mountain top and seeing the view. Enjoyed experiencing the narrow roads and the hills and curves. We don't have that were we live.
Don't Miss: The mountain top.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Don't Miss: The mountain top.
Grand Turk Island
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Enjoyed the water! And the buffet put out by our ship.
Don't Miss: The swimming.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Enjoyed the water! And the buffet put out by our ship.
Don't Miss: The swimming.