Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A fabulous cruise

Sail Date: May 01, 2007

This was my second cruise - my husband's first. We havd a fabulous vacation. Last May (2006) I had cruised on the "GLORY" - a newer ship ,so of course it was much nicer. Having said that I must say the Triumph is a very beautiful ship and the staff were just wonderful.

Pros: State room - cabin stewart; dining room - beautiful /efficient staff, great entertainment

Cons: Not getting our port picture from Ocho Rios - staff couldn't find it (IT WAS TAKEN)

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!