I expected more

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 12, 2007
Ship: Carnival Triumph
The ship employees need to work on handeling customers needs in a more professional manner. The food was ok, the rooms could have been much better, the service staff was good, the stateroom attendants were good. The deck chairs were uncomfortable, pools were appropriate, cuise band played the same songs everyday, I was at my 8:00pm dinner seating before I got my bags (which they had since 11:00am), I was not given the room I reserved, need I say more... I would not cruise on this vessel again and there is a slim chance I would cruise with Carnival again.
Dunn's River Falls was neat...that's about it.
Dunn's River Falls was neat...that's about it.

Cons: The customer service at the pursers desk

Recommends Carnival Triumph? No.