Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

a cruise to remember

Sail Date: May 01, 2007

This was our 8th Carnival cruise. After reading some reviews we were apprehensible. the room was clean, the service and friendliness of the staff was superb. And for the 1st time, the music on the lido deck was great, .They got the crowd involved and showed dance steps.

I became ill shortly after boarding the ship. YOu know those horror stories you read about having to use the infirmary at sea?That is not true. I received better and more thorough care than my last doctor appt in the USA. I want to applaud the doctor and the nurse for finding the cause of my illness and treating me. I had a high fever and neasua. It was an UTI infection. so don't be afraid if you become ill on a CARnival ship to use the medical services.
The dining room staff was very attentive to our needs and we enjoyed their dancing and singing.

Pros: everything

Cons: unsupervised children/lax dress code in the d/r

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!