Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

The worst cruise experience I've had

Sail Date: April 07, 2007

Overall, I'm sorry so say that if this had been my first experience on a cruise, I would not be inspired to take another one. Fortunately, I have better memories of other cruises to counteract this one. It is regrettable that this cruise did not meet my expectations of providing a relaxing and enjoyable vacation. It is my hope that your company will work on improving their services, but i have no desire to travel your line again, so i will not know if you do or not.

Pros: the room was nice

Cons: almost everything else

Recommends Carnival Triumph? No.