A Wonderful Experience

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: October 01, 2006
Ship: Carnival Triumph
Cabin Type: Suite
The ship is in excellent condition. I loved the private balcony we had. It was so relaxing.

This was my first cruise and I loved the way that Carnival answered all my questions prior, during and after the cruise. The ship is nice and the staff is wonderful. I had one issue with a young lady that served as the receptionist at the spa and that was immediately corrected and adddressed. I truly did love my Carnival experience and will definitely sail again! If you are looking for a true review my words to you are go on this cruise. It was wonderful and fun. Have fun and do not get too caught up on what others think. Enjoy yourself, have fun and make friends.

Pros: The Jr. Suite, Fun Staff, The Congo Line, The Dancing, Ports of Call (especially St. Thomas..wonderful jewelry at the best prices every!), Loved St. Maarten and the tours, the on shore excursions were easy to book, Carnival upgraded us 4 cabin grades!, Loved the Fast Pass option to board

Cons: The one thing that went wrong on our cruise was immediately addressed and fixed, so there are no cons. (I do not know what these other reviewees are talking about!)

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!