Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

a beautiful and relaxing cruise

Sail Date: February 24, 2007

The Carnival Triumph was a very clean ship. The crew were pleasant and helpful. The only thing I did not like about the ship was that the restrooms between the pool and buffet dining room were so small that you cannot pass some one if they were are the sink washing their hands. Overall the ship was kept very clean. We had an oceanview room on the 10th floor. It was a wonderful room and larger than we have had in the past. The food was very good and there is an alternative menu from which you can order if the food for the night did not suit you.St Thomas and St Marteen were beautiful. I loved both of them but I did not care for San Juan. We got into port near 5 pm and it was dark shortly after. I have been there in the daytime and really enjoyed myself and wish that the ship had gotten into port sooner. I would recommend this cruise to anyone.

Pros: the four days at sea, 2 before the ports and 2 after the ports

Cons: getting into san juan at night. unable to see anything.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

San Juan, Puerto Rico
did not like going into port in evening. did not care for Sau Juan at night.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten

Don't Miss: a day at the beach that is right off of the pier.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Don't Miss: the tram is wonderful and the view is great.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Don't Miss: the tram is wonderful and the view is great.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
did not like going into port in evening. did not care for Sau Juan at night.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten

Don't Miss: a day at the beach that is right off of the pier.