I am ready to go again

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 03, 2007
Ship: Carnival Triumph
The ship was elegant, very clean. The staff was super friendly, very helpful and it seemed they loved what they were doing. My cabin was always made up in no time at all and I never lacked anything. The food was excellent. I loved the relaxing days at sea, the evening shows were entertaining and I enjoyed the ports, which I had already visited years ago. The excursions were reasonably priced and I snorkeled and saw lots of fish in Cozumel and Grand Cayman. Ocho Rios: I had been to Dunn's River Falls before, so I just stayed near the ship and visited 2 beaches and did some shopping.
Stingray city is awesome, this was my second visit.
Don't Miss: The stingrays are gentle giants.
I recommend snorkeling, snuba or diving and the dolphins.
Don't Miss: Dolphins and anything by the ocean.
Stingray city is awesome, this was my second visit.
Don't Miss: The stingrays are gentle giants.
Most people love the green hills, very pretty. I love the warm ocean, its beautiful color, nice, clean beaches.
Don't Miss: Dunn's River Falls: if you dont want to climb the rocks, there are stairs along the side
I recommend snorkeling, snuba or diving and the dolphins.
Don't Miss: Dolphins and anything by the ocean.

Pros: Everything exceeded my expectations, this was my 11th cruise with different cruise lines

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!