Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

The greatest cruise ever!

Sail Date: November 01, 2006

This was my first cruise, but the the couple we went with cruise every year. I feel that the ship was beautiful. It had fantastic dinning rooms, beautiful lounges and dance halls. The stores on board were great. The shows were so entertaining, it was like being at a Broadway proformance. Our stateroom was very cozy and had plenty of room. The appearance of the ship in general was just breathtaking! I felt and was treated like Royality. The staff went way above and beyond what I had ever expected. We can not tell you how much we enjoyed this cruise. I would cruise again on the Carnival Triumph.

Pros: I loved everything. Our head waiter was unbelievable. He was the best! The people that cleaned the rooms were on top of everything. I don't believe that I could have changed anything to make our cruise any better!!! Fantastic!!!

Cons: the desserts looked better than they tasted

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!