Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Fabulous Vacation!

Sail Date: August 12, 2006

We cruised on the Carnival Triumph, what a beautiful cruise ship! My husband and I happened to be upgraded to a balcony and that really set the tone for the rest of the cruise! It was so nice to be able to sit outside our own room and watch the stars at night or watch as we sailed into port in the morning! I would recommend a balcony for everyone. The dining choices were superb. We ate in the main dining room each day for breakfast and dinner, it was absolutely fabulous. The waiters are there for your every wish. The South Beach Club (buffett) was o.k. too. It wasn't my favorite because of the amount of people who seem to be looking for all you can eat! However, there was a New York Deli, a pizza shop, and a Grille that served sandwiches, pizza, and burgers any way you like it. We had a fabulous time and look forward to our next cruise!

Pros: The ship was SO clean! Everyday, the crew was working on something else!

Cons: Too many kids on this cruise!

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Don't Miss: Don't miss the snorkeling--beautiful underwater animals.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten

Don't Miss: Shopping for jewelry, can't beat the prices!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Don't Miss: Don't miss the snorkeling--beautiful underwater animals.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten

Don't Miss: Shopping for jewelry, can't beat the prices!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I would suggest taking a tour so you can explore San Juan a little more. The cobblestone streets and colorful buildings were neat but we felt we should have seen more.
San Juan, Puerto Rico