Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Terrific Triumph

Sail Date: June 01, 2006

This was my fourth time on the Triumph. All 4 times have been fabulous trips. The service, the food, the cleanliness were all terrific. The staff went over and above their outstanding service. My sister that went with me has diabities and they made sure she had everything she needed to keep her medicine refrigerated, they really were outstanding. I have absolutely no complaints about this ship. I couldnt have asked for a better vacation and will definitely go again.

Pros: The service was fantastic!! Everyone was so friendly and courteous. The ship was very clean and beautiful. Even though the ship is several years old you would never know it, its kept up to date. The shows were absolutely terrific. I have no complaints about the ship.

Cons: The trip went too fast!!