Carnival Triumph Cruise Review

WELL THIS WAS MY 5th CARNIVAL CRUISE. WE DEPARTED FROM CHARLESTON, WHICH I THOUGHT WAS GOING TO BE A PROBLEM, BUT IT MOVED FASTER THAN I EXPECTED.I REALLY HAVE NO COMPLAINT EXCEPT, THE MENU VARIETY, AND THE MIDNIGHT BUFFETS WASN'T THAT GREAT, FOR A LARGER SHIP. I'VE FOUND THE FOOD AND BUFFETS TO BE BETTER ON THE SMALLER SHIPS THAN THE LARGER ONES... BUT IT WAS MY HONEYMOON SO I HAD A BLAST ANYWAY . IT'S A BEAUTIFUL SHIP THE DECOR AND ALL.. I WISH THEY WOULD INCREASE THEIR ROOM SIZES JUST A BIT.