Carnival Triumph Cruise Review

I sailed on the 7/13/02 sailing to Canada. The cruise overall was great. I've been on Carnival six times and will continue to sail Carnival. Food, service, entertainment, accommodations: 5 stars.Canada (St. Johns and Halifax): 1 star. Nothing to do in either port, unless you're into touring lighthouses and a the ever famous reversing falls, NOT (we got to see a flowing river with a spectacular power plant in the background).My recommendation would be to cruise on the Triumph, but wait till it goes back to Miami in the fall.One last note: if you do go to Canada, BRING YOUR WINTER COATS, in the middle of July, with temparatures in the High 90's in NY, St. Johns was a 42 degrees.