Carnival Triumph Cruise Review

As a first time cruiser, I was apprehensive, but the trip far exceeded my expectations. The cruise director was a delight. The cabin steward, Edzel, was courteous, friendly and helpful. All the staff I encountered were top notch. The size of the ship is overwhelming. The pace is high energy. However, if one needs quiet time, it is accessible. It's just difficult to turn down the options offered.The shows and activities were wonderful. This was a great value for family vacations, even with young children. Our children are 14 and 12 and they loved every minute. I do hope that Carnival will continue to offer cruises out of Norfolk.