Carnival Triumph Cruise Review

What an awesome cruise and ship! We're going again with the rest of our crew in November. Embarkation only took an hour, beginning to end, and disembarkation was just as smooth. The food was so indescribably delicious and with so many different eating places to choose from, it was difficult. Our waiter "Ivan" and his assistant seemed to us like dear friends. They were so attentive --I asked for lemon for my water on the first night, and every night after, there were fresh cut lemons arranged decoratively on a plate. They made great suggestions once they learned our preferences. The ship itself was immaculate and the towel animals on the bed every night (including our sunglasses on them), were hilarious. The games were fun (we were chosen for the not-so-newly-wed game). While we loved the early shows of the comedians and most of the shows, we were bothered by the naked bottoms being flashed at us from the "lack of costumes" chosen by the cruise director.The stops were great and the assistance from the cruise director, Cory, with maps and shore buying advice, was greatly appreciated. For those on diets relax. There are diet desserts available every day in both the dining rooms and buffets. I ate mostly in the dining room, so I'd have reasonable portions served rather than the temptation of the gigantic buffets. When I did go to the buffet, there was plenty of fresh fruit and salad with fat-free dressing to fill me up, allowing me to taste small portions of the other goodies. Don't use the elevator and walk instead. I only put on less than half-a-pound! What else can I say, the food, service, surroundings, activities and tours -- all exceptional. You'll love it!