Carnival Triumph Cruise Review

My first Carnival cruise out of New York was on the Triumph. The second was on the Destiny. For whatever reason, the children on the Destiny were kept busy (with the children's program) and we rarely saw them. HOWEVER, on the Triumph, the children took over the ship--ALL the hot tubs, ALL the pools, ALL day long. NOT ONCE were we able to use any of them. Who wants to be in a crowded pool or hot tub with a bunch of screaming kids? It really spoiled the whole trip. And the "reserving" of deck chairs has really gotten out of hand. It is so selfish, but then there are a lot of selfish people in this world. In the theatre, where there is also no reserving of seats, a couple tried to save an ENTIRE ROW for their friends coming later. I just sat down and when she told me they were reserved, I merely said "Call Security, which of course, she never did. Please be sure to make out the Comments Card and tell them what you don't like. They really do read them. Also, get every staff name who treated you badly and for heaven's sake, WRITE to the cruise line. Just like voting, your voice does count.