Carnival Triumph Cruise Review

Embarkation was a nightmare-very slow and inefficient. If I am going to pay $70 to park for a week, they beter have a space available. There was no place to park, when I asked for assistance, I was rudely told to "get out!" Our cabin was on deck 2. The carpets appeared to have vomit stains everywhere, and cigarettes had been put out on the carpet in the hallways also. When my 16- year-old daughter tried to find the "limited activities" available for her age group, she found that for Carnival, "limited" means none! They have NO activities, contrary to what they advertise in their brochures. For the most part, the crew was somewhere between surly and rude. The food was adequate, and our dining room waiter was wonderful. I've been on four other cruises, and would NEVER go with Carnival again. Spend a little more and go with Celebrity or Royal Caribbean. It's well worth it!