Carnival Triumph Cruise Review

This cruise was my third. Each time I cruise with Carnival it just gets better and better. This ship (for now) is one of their biggest ships, and if you like meeting many people from all over the world, then this is the ship. There are MANY pools that are not crowded and many bars and places to dance and shop. The crew on Carnival is ALWAYS friendly, kind and nice. I have been on the Paradise, and now the Carival Triumph! Just a wonderful ship, with SO MUCH food and an AWESOME 2-story DANCE club!!! You'll fall in love with this ship as I have. Enjoy! Bon Voyage!~George S.