Carnival Triumph Cruise Review

Embarkation went smoothly. The food was excellent and the waiter and assistant waiters were fabulous. I had never hadso much fun at dinner times. The entertainment was great, except for the last show. I expcted to see a grand finally ofa show and I didn't, but non the less it was okay. The ship was beatiful. The Steward always kept the room clean. It seem that everytime I left my room and came back it was clean. The only one complaint I have was the lack of programs for the teens.I saw many kids at the Disco and Casino late at night (where were the parents). Carnival should have establish a curfew for these teens. I in particular do not like to party with kids. Carnival catered more to the kids then to the adults. I also saw alot of kid drinking, I don't how they got the booze, but some of the kids where as young as 10 yrs old. Carnival should monitor all teens more closely or give them their own Disco.