Carnival Triumph Cruise Review

Embarkation on the Triumph was quick & easy. This is my 5th cruise, 3rd w/ Carnival and we have never had a problem. The food on the ship was good, lines were long though. I think this ship was not made for 3,000 passengers. Finding chairs at the pool became a hassle, but we managed. The service at the pool area was superb. One waiter, John, knew half our group on a first name basis (there was 60 of us). The entertainment was good as well. We had an outside balcony cabin & that was excellent. Great views. Our waiter was ok, not much of a personality. I would recommend this ship to anyone considering. Its a great time & the Western Islands are fantastic. Be sure to hit Carlos & Charlies in Mexico, and of course you must go to 7 Mile Beach in Grand Caymen. Dunn's River Falls in Jamaica - we went on island & don't recommend it. We did a "COOL RUNNINGS" tour to falls. The only thing wrong with this entire cruise was, of course, the Debarkation. We enter our own Country and we can't get off ship because someone has neglected to check in with immigration. This is a very poor format & the cruise lines really need to come up with a better way. We were delayed 1 1/2 hours and made our flight by the skin of our teeth. I also suggest doing airfare with the cruise lines when traveling in large groups because you are guaranteed to make ship & all flights. All & all Carnival is the cruise line for me. Fun, crazy, and tons to choose from!!!!!!!