Carnival Triumph Cruise Review

I was soooo disappointed in this ship, I don't really know where to begin. First of all...this was the filthiest place I've ever stayed in my life. I slipped and fell on the Lido deck twice. On the floor there was catsup, mustard, drinks,& french fries. It was NEVER clean. Our room was filthy also. The carpet was stained and had lint-balls all over it. We never saw our cabinboy until it was time to collect his tip. One of the elevators was stuck in-between floors all week and was never repaired or even had an 'out of order' sign on it. The passengers were some of the rudest people I have ever been around. I paid hundreds of dollars for my husbands tuxedo, and so many SLOBS showed up for dinner, and were allowed in the dining room. Every line I ever had to stand in, had someone cut in front of me...same goes for the elevator! Every where I turned was foul language being used. I brought my children on this cruise and I thought they would really enjoy the waterslide...WRONG! The slide was never open.This was our 2nd Carnival Cruise. Our first was the Holiday, and we were treated like royalty. Boy...was this a joke. I just booked our next cruise in May 2001 on Royal Carribean. I heard it was much nicer and catered to a better class of passengers. The entertainment was fabulous and the ports of call were memorable, but this ship has SANK in my book!