Carnival Triumph Cruise Review

I had a wonderful time on the cruise. The service was excellent, the staff were all so polite & helpful to all your needs and inquiries. The entertainment was great, though some of the shows were more intended for an older crowd. There's also the clubs inside the boat, which had a variety of music. I highly recommend to go to the Spa Deck! I had the best was soo relaxing, and a facial which was great for the skin. The pools were clean and warm..though if u go late some might get alittle packed. You defenitely have to go early, if you want to suntan..the suntanning beds tend to get full if u go late..but there's always room. The food was delicious, the food service was excellent..actually by the last couple of days the waiter already knew the food I liked (which is a plus for me). Your cabin is always clean, and they leave cute little animals made out of the towels which I found so cute! The only thing that sucked is it was such a long wait. So make sure u have a walkman, or a puzzle ready because you will wait a while. Other than that Carnival triumph was a wonderful experience and i highly recommend it! ;o)