Carnival Triumph Cruise Review

Embarkation was fine. Disembarkation needed work. Food was fantastic. Service was excellent. Vigor and Florin needed only once to be told how I liked my food, came medium rare every time. I had seconds everyday. Cabin stewards-excellent. Chinese food and N.Y. deli by pool area are great. Ship is beautiful, wine bar classy-chris the bartender-very knowledgeable and personable. Shows were pretty good. I did not think the boat was overcrowded at all 10/99. Only two flaws; sports bar did not have world series,disappointing; I guess shame on me. Room(main deck)had loud banging...I thought I was in jurassic park. 2 nights I couldn't sleep. Would be 5 stars if without these 2 exceptions. The disco was fine. Do the tours on your own if you can. Overall had great time with the wife. We're in our early 30's.