Carnival Triumph Cruise Review

Let's see where to start? Well, when pulling up to port the ship was amazing. When I stepped aboard the ship it was beautiful. I didn't expect to have a bad time. I guess after being on other lines I figured to try Carnival. We had 1,200 kids on board that were from infants to 12 years old. It wasn't a bad thing until you wanted to go in the hot tub or pool and when your trying to relax the kids are jumping in and splashing you. Come night time I am usually in the casino or with my wife. My kids were in the game rooms or at the Hollywood dance club. When I went out on the Lido deck, there were kids still out laying on the chairs. I had to ask the kids being unsupervised where their parents were. They gave me a simple answer.."In the casino." I looked at my wife and asked don't they have a kids center sure enough, they did. My kids were old enough to stay by them selves, but the kids on the deck were anywhere from 5-12 years old. Well, enough with that. The rooms were not very big. I was on deck 8. Anyway, I went to the Southern Caribbean and the shore excursions were awesome. When I got back from Mexico, my daughter came to me and asked me to sit in her room. So when I went to her room it was less than two minutes and I was getting bit by fleas. So I had to have my kids room fumigated. Dining wasn't the best. For formal night I usually get dressed up like you're supposed to. People looked at me like I was over dressed. All I had on was a Business suit. Then I noticed why I was being looked at like that. A man walked into the London dinning room with a torn hat and dirty clothes. The food wasn't as good as other lines, and baked Alaska was nothing.