Best Cruise Ever!!

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: November 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Triumph
This ship is beautiful. I love it. The dining was wonderful. The inside cabin we had was roomy and lots of closet space. It was my first inside cabin and I loved it. Very clean and the staff was wonderful. The entertainment was great. I cannot say one thing bad about this cruise.

The food was exceptional. Extremely good. Loved it..

Great entertainment. Great shows...

Super staff.

Very clean and the decor beautiful. Loved the layout of the ship.

Pros: This ship is great. I cannnot think of one thing i did not like about the Triumph. I had an inside cabin, it was very roomy. The food was exceptional and the service waas just great. I would recommend this ship anytime. Just loved everything about it.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!