Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Service was excellant!

Sail Date: November 30, 2008

Room Type: Suite

The steward and wait staff were awesome. The food was great and a lot of dining room fun. The full shows were really good, a lot of bucks went into the production and the talent was great. Needed a dentist while I was on this cruise and the ship's infirmiry took care of making my appointment in Cozumel with the Cozumel Medical Center whom they use. This saved my vacation. Utilized express baggage on the way home for an additional $20 and it was well worth it.

Pros: The shows and the people.

Cons: Lounge entertainment was fair.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

The Atrium had classical music which is nice but not every night. I wish they would have mixed it up a little. The Piano Bar was fair at best. The full shows were awesome.