Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Pros and Cons - for sure

Sail Date: March 08, 2008

I feel a little badly to say that I was not impressed, as the trip wasn't terrible, but anytime one walks away from a vacation destination with BUGS under one's skin (scabbies rash), it's quite impossible to recommend the facility or in this case, ship, to anyone else. I contacted Carnival and have yet to receive a response. I am very upset, and quite frankly horrified! I will have to answer the below questions with the rash in mind, but try to remain open minded.

Pros: The ship's crew was pleasant. The ports were everything I had expected having been to the Caribbean many times; however, Grand Turk was a new port for me and frankly I don't think it's quite ready to be a cruise ship stop just yet, but still a nice place with nice cab drivers.

Cons: I came home from the ship with what I thought was a rash from the sun. Instead it turned out to be SCABBIES! Thank goodness I went to the doctor before I let it go too far!

Recommends Carnival Triumph? No.