Birthday Cruise

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 19, 2007
This was my first cruise and most definitely will not be my last. I had so much fun and enjoyed everything from the food sevred on the ship, the friendly wait staff as well as the emtertainment offered. Being able to relax and unwind and be pampered is my idea of a vacation and that was exactly what I got each day.

No-one was ever to busy to say Good Morning or Good Night. I would say for anyone who has not been on a cruise YOU need to go book one NOW!!

The food was out of this world. Everything was served fresh and there were no complaints not one single day. The only issue was I couldn't take some home.

The waeather and the beach were amazing. I could have stayed on the beach for days. The water was so unbelievably clear ,I hated to leave.
Don't Miss: The beach
I loved the old quality of the buildings, the food and the people were helpful and friendly. I had the best Pina Coloda ever at Barrachina's. I hope that is correct.
It was raining and for a minute it looked as of we mght not be able to visist the island, but the waether let up enough for us to explore and enjoy and whenit started to rain again we loved it even more.
A must see would be the shopping. I absolutely rate this as my favorite port and cannot wait to return, the people, food, atmpsphere was above and beyond the best.
Don't Miss: The jewelry shopping
Don't Miss: The jewelry shopping
Don't Miss: The beach

Pros: The food

Cons: Pictures

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!