Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Birthday Cruise

Sail Date: May 19, 2007

This was my first cruise and most definitely will not be my last. I had so much fun and enjoyed everything from the food sevred on the ship, the friendly wait staff as well as the emtertainment offered. Being able to relax and unwind and be pampered is my idea of a vacation and that was exactly what I got each day.

No-one was ever to busy to say Good Morning or Good Night. I would say for anyone who has not been on a cruise YOU need to go book one NOW!!

Pros: The food

Cons: Pictures

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

The food was out of this world. Everything was served fresh and there were no complaints not one single day. The only issue was I couldn't take some home.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I loved the old quality of the buildings, the food and the people were helpful and friendly. I had the best Pina Coloda ever at Barrachina's. I hope that is correct.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
It was raining and for a minute it looked as of we mght not be able to visist the island, but the waether let up enough for us to explore and enjoy and whenit started to rain again we loved it even more.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Grand Turk Island
The waeather and the beach were amazing. I could have stayed on the beach for days. The water was so unbelievably clear ,I hated to leave.
Don't Miss: The beach
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Grand Turk Island
Don't Miss: The beach
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
A must see would be the shopping. I absolutely rate this as my favorite port and cannot wait to return, the people, food, atmpsphere was above and beyond the best.
Don't Miss: The jewelry shopping