Wonderful cruise!

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: January 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Triumph
I was highly impressed. All aspects of the cruise ran smoothly. We were impressed with our cabin stewart and our waiter/waitress. Jorge the cruise director was a riot! Entertainment was nice. Our balcony room was well equipped with plenty of drawers and closet space for three people. Everything was better than expected. Layout of ship a bit confusing but not a big problem!

Loved the cream spinach soup! Lobster was great and salmon! Was happy with my meals. Desserts were great. Was impressed that you had sugarfree desserts...I did not eat any but they were available.

Lots of choices. We did not participate in too many activities but the ones we did participate in we enjoyed.

Great crew!

Not impressed with layout. But the decor was lovely, and very clean. We saw adults in wheelchairs. Once a gentleman in the elevator and another time in the hall. I don't know if accessibility was easy for them but we managed well. One of the ladies with us was in her 80's and did just fine.

Very comfortable. Three ladies travelling together. I slept in the pulldown bunk. Very comfortable.

Pros: Food was good, balcony room very nice, ship spotless, staff wonderful, debarking boat went smoothly,

Cons: We had difficulty with the ship layout. It seemed to be chopped up. Paris restraunt was our biggest problem locating. There was not a direct way to get there. This is a very small problem... I would definitely take a cruise on this ship again.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!