Fun Cruise

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

4 Night Canada/New England (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 11, 2009
Ship: Carnival Triumph
I really enjoyed the trip to Canada. Foods were so good, there were lots of activities you could join, and also I went to gym everyday to burn all the fats that I had from free foods.
The only bad thing I can think of is that at the dining room, my boy friend and I were scheduled to sit with 2 random ppl at the table (very small table that could only fit 4 ppl). Very awkward so we had dinner at the buffet everyday regardless of the tips charged to the dining room. Other than that, everything was fine. All the crews were very nice and the show was awesome. I highly recommend this cruise!

I went on a cruise a few times before but never had to sit with random ppl except for this one.

Pros: Foods, Fun activities

Cons: Dining room setting

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!