Best vacation ever!!

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

6 Night Bahamas (Norfolk Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 31, 2009
Ship: Carnival Triumph
I was reluctant about a cruise vacation until a friend talked me into it. I didn't like the idea of being confined to a cruise ship for 5-7 days. But my significant other and I decided to cruise out of Norfolk on May 31,2009 on the Carnival Triumph. It was a 6 day cruise to the Bahamas with stops in Nassau and Freeport. I was very impressed with the entire check in process. We did not have to touch our luggage from the time we put it in the trunk of the car leaving home until it arrived to our stateroom approx. 5 minutes after we arrived. The ship was beautiful. Standing inthe lobby one would think you were in a five star hotel. The entertainment was comparable to shows I am used to paying 50.00-75.00 per ticket. From concerts,a musical and even a burlesque show! The gym facilities were outstanding. I used the gym and the jogging track and was satisfied. I had a fear of getting seasick which also prevented me from taking a cruise until now. Never felt the ship rock or sway one time. If someone would have blindfolded me and put me on the ship i WOULD HAVE THOUGHT I WAS IN A HOTEL. I was saddened when Friday came because I knew it was our last day of the most enjoyable vacation ever. We returned home Saturday. Getting ready to book our next cruise for next year. Thanks to Jodie Goodman at for helping me plan this wonderful vacation.

Salad bar was wonderful. All fresh fruits and veggies fresh and tasty. All food was good. Exceed my expectations.

Excellent!

Our porter was exceptional. Very friendly and courteous.

Never did I find any part of the ship unclean or not easily accessable. Was able to find my way around after the second day.

Stateroom very clean and had extra amenities. Excellent location.
Tour of Atlantis on Paradise Island was nice. But more to do on the ship.

Pros: Activities on the ship, quality of food and the friendliness of staff.

Cons: Cruise not long enough!

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!