Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: May 17, 2009

It was my first time in a Cruise...I was afraid that there was only going to be old people. I was impress with the large variety of international people in the cruise. From all type of ages and just there to have a blast and fun.

Pros: The club and party atmosphere at night

Cons: That they didn't seat me with people single and of my age group

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

Had some great stuff and fun for everyone could probable have some more stuff for people from ages 21 to 30
Had everything that of all the club hollywood to party.
The drinks were the best valuable price and packed with alcohol!!! and the dinner was always the best loved it!!! and miss it!!!
I thought it was great me and my buddy fit just perfect except he got the bed with stairs jajaja.