Blast had by all

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Triumph
I am young and have been on several "spring break" trips when I was in college a few years ago, but this was by far the best trip in March I have ever been on. It was my 1st cruise and I went with about 10 friends... Best time ever. The food was unreal, the crew was fun, and I really have nothing bad to say about the Triumph.

I'll travel Carnival from now on, they give an hour of free drinks to those who have travelled with them in the past : )

Pros: Crew Members, Food, Entertainment

Cons: The Craps table opened at 7:30pm

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!