Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

My trip was great

Sail Date: March 01, 2009

This was my first time on a cruise it was wonderful. We went on the Carnival Triumph. The ship is kept very clean, the worker on the ship are all very nice. I could not beleave how big it was. The show are is just out standing.

Pros: Jeorge the cruise director

Cons: The kids that was way out of control

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

I felt the food was ok. The main dining food the steaks were the worst,
Everything was very clean and layed out very nicely
The shows where great I'd have to say that Jeorge the cruise director was the best. He was fun and he explains everything very well even with his jokes he was great.
My housekeeper done a great job.
The worker on the ship where great it just amazed me how the remember your names. The where very friendly and polit